TOX 247 Ltd provides its own brand of non-evidential (Instant) and evidential test kits and consent / chain of custody documentation for application within our own company bespoke SMMP and SAMP protocols. The priority test mediums being:
- Breath Alcohol
- Oral Fluid, Instant and Evidential Back to Laboratory (Narrow Window, 0 – 48 hours)
- Urine, Instant and Evidential Back to Laboratory (Narrow Window, 0 – 48 hours)
- Cut Head and Body Hair and Nail Clippings (Wide Window 90+ days)
- Workplace specific, fully equipped TOXBOX – Hair and Nail, Saliva and Urine
TOX 247 Ltd analytical service provision is via AlphBiolabs based out of Warrington. AlphaBiolabs are a UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory for all Wide and Narrow Window test mediums. AlphaBiolabs are shareholders in TOX 247 Ltd and have a seat on the H&A group of companies’ Executive Board. AlphaBiolabs operate 7 days per week enhancing workplace turnaround times and needs for rapid response reporting, limiting unnecessary full pay suspension.
TOX 247 provides:
- Expert witness testimony
- Toxicology opinion
- Chain of custody documentation and packaging
- Bespoke consent forms
- Fully equipped Substance Misuse Sea Chests (SMSC) for the maritime industry
- Substance Misuse Test Boxes (SMTB), a mobile solution for those sectors that need it in remote locations or ad-hoc scenarios
TOX 247 is engaged in challenging Substance Misuse Management protocols through the provision of written papers, journals and magazine articles that enhance existing approaches to Workplace Substance Misuse Management, many derived from the H&A projects such as Formula-9-plus, Schools Education Cards and others.